All banner visuals provided by GraphicBurger
Since 1970, we we have grown from one halfway house and a shelter for homeless men and women, to a coordinated network of services for people wherever they are on the substance abuse and recovery continuum.
The mission of CASPAR is to save lives today so that recovery is possible. Our goal is to improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by substance abuse and related issues, such as homelessness, mental illness, or domestic violence.
Our Continuum of Care
What We've Achieved
- Serving 209 Neighbors a Day
- Serving 220,000 Meals a Year
- Putting 225 Neighbors Back to Work a Year
- Placing close to 100 Neighbors in Housing a Year
- Helping More Than 1,026 Babies Start Healthy Lives
Read more about our values, history, & services at